Sunday, May 3, 2015

Story News/Progress 5/3/15




Story News/Progress (In order of last updated as of 5/3/15)
Working on starting a Skyrim fic.

NEW STORIES
Hobbit: We're Believers, I Believe Tonight – Main story I’m working on.
Hobbit: Hobbit Imagines and Preferences – I have a few things in the works I just need to tidy them up and such.
Hobbit: The Saga of Nixie – working on the next chapter.
Hobbit: Red Like Roses Fills My Dreams and Brings Me to the Place You Rest – I have the next few chapters planned and some written out I’m just waiting for more feedback.

OLD STORIES
We Got Firecracker Wishes We Can Make: This is on Hiatus until I get around to the next chapter, shouldn’t be too much longer.
Blood Soaked Knife to the Back – Hiatus
Façade- Hiatus but I might post a chapter if I have one done.
Heavenly Host Club Horror – I think I still have 2 chaps. Done.
Blood Gun Bonded: Hiatus - I know I haven't updated in forever and I'm sorry but I've been working on other fics and I haven't been able to come up with any ideas lately.
A Lonely Road – We’re still working out the first few chapters but that should be done soon.
I Know the World's A Broken Bone But Melt Your Headaches Call It Home – Hiatus
I Remember Black Skies The Lightning All Around Me – Hiatus but if I have a chapter that’s done I’ll post it.
The White Fang - Hiatus
The Sabrina Moore Chronicles - Hiatus (Don’t think I’ll be working on this any time soon since I have so many other things going on)
Down the Rabbit Hole - On Hiatus
Memories Locked Away - On Hiatus - I don't have any ideas.
Dark Memories Within White Lies - On Hiatus, planning on rewriting once my number of stories “in progress” goes down.
The Kyōshi – Discontinued.
Little Vampire Story: Dark Obsession – Discontinued
The Walking Dead Story: Surviving Dixon - On Hiatus, I was working with a co writer for a few days but I haven't contacted them in a LONG while.
Reversed Roles – Discontinued.
Metal Gear Spirit – Discontinued.
The Mastermind Chronicles - Discontinued.
Dry Your Eyes Little Sister and Say Goodbye to the Light – Posting a chapter today hopefully but other than that it’s on Hiatus.
In Stranger Waters - On Hiatus until I rewrite Tail of Coralie (I have like one or two chapters of that done)
Plushie Paradise – Discontinued.

No comments:

Post a Comment